Mexico // The north //

Crossing the US border


Crossing the US-Mexican border can be a time-consuming affair, especially heading into the US. Canadians and even US citizens now require a passport to enter the US. Everyone else needs a visa or a visa-waiver. Whichever crossing you choose the procedures are the same, depending on what mode of transport you choose.

Read More

Explore Mexico



Travel Offers

20% off ebooks

Subscribe to the Rough Guides newsletter and get 20% off any ebook.

Join over 50,000 subscribers and get travel tips, competitions and more every month.