Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain, 28043
Urban Hostel located in Madrid Downtown. Close to Puerta del Sol, Plaza de Santa de Ana and Gran Vía. As well as the main attractions or monuments of the City, such as Prado and Reina Sofia Museums, La Latina or Malasaña, within a walking distance. Has 21 rooms divided into double or dormitory rooms of 2, 4, 6 or 8 beds. All of them equipped with bunk beds, free bed linen, free towels and Gel & Shampoo. We provide free Wi-Fi internet access, in all rooms and areas of the hostel.
Room007 Ventura, has 21 rooms divided into double or dormitory rooms 4, 6 or 8 beds. All of them equipped with bunk beds, air conditioning and heating, free bed linen, free towels and Gel & Shampoo. Full bathroom inside the room, with power shower and 24 hrs hot water and separated from WC and tap, that allows different backpackers to use it at the same time. We provide free Wi-Fi internet access, with 50 MB Fiber in all rooms and areas of the hostel.
TAXES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN RATES (10% VAT)
This hostel has rooms available!
You are now leaving the Rough Guides website and will be taken to HostelBookersto continue your booking. Do you want to continue?
Facilities at this hostel include:
Urban Hostel located in Madrid Downtown. Close to Puerta del Sol, Plaza de Santa de Ana and Gran Vía. As well as the main attractions and monuments of the Madrid, such as Prado, Reina Sofia Museum, The Retiro Park, the amazing neighbourhoods of La Latina (with El Rastro on sundays), Lavapies or Malasaña. Room007 Ventura, has 21 rooms divided into double or dormitory rooms of 4, 6 or 8 beds. All of them equipped with bunk beds, air conditioning and heating, free private lockers with key, free bed linen, free towels and Gel & Shampoo. Full bathroom inside the room, with power shower,24 hrs hot water and separated from WC and tap for more comfort and use. We provide free Wi-Fi internet access, with 100 MB Fiber in all rooms and areas of the hostel. Guest will enjoy our Attic Lounge area, with a microwave, a fridge, TV Set, Free Computers with free printer, and Vending Machines for food and drinks. The hostel also provide guests with breakfast service, bar-restaurant for lunch or dining (soon), and do not forget to visit our open-air terrace at the top floor, where you can have some drinks and make some new friends from all over the world or have a shower under the sun. Our nice staff will also help you to find the most interesting and exciting things to do in Madrid, and will take you to the most funny activities everday, such as the Daily Free Walking Tour, Tapas Tour, Flamenco Show and the everyday Party! going to pubs and clubs around the hostel. Kapital Club (the biggest club in Europe is located 15 mins walking distance from the hostel).
- Restaurant for Breakfast for only 2€. And for meals and dinners or even late drinks in the nights.
- Daily Cleaning
- Towels and linen change for free every 3 nights. If you need it earlier, you could order it only for 2€.
- Free hairdryers to borrow
- Nordic blanket (not in summer) and 2 bed sheets
- Viscoelastic and 100% hypoallergenic mattresses. (100x190 cms)
- Single plug and light for every single bed to charge your devices.
- Two elevators
- Emergency Plan, Security systems and alarms for protection in case of fire (latest regulations as we are a new building)
- Air conditioning in every room (cold/warm)
- Free weight to control your luggage.(ask in front desk)
- Chill out area open 24 hrs, with 2 microwaves, vending machine, fridge, and open air terrace
- Free computer with printer to print your boarding pass.
- Single Lockers with key for free. (5€ deposit)
- Check-in luggage store for free
- Check-out or long term luggage store only 2€ a day!
- The best location possible,where almost all 5 stars hotels are located, close to Prado Museum, La Caixa Forum, Thyssen Museum, The Botanical Gardens, Retiro Park. In Las Letras neighbourhood, full of restaurants, bar, pubs, the biggest clubs, places for Flamenco, Theatres...and all within a 15 mins walking distance.
- Fast access to the airport with Airport Shuttle Bus, and to Atocha Railway Station or the South Buses Station.
- Metro access with 3 Lines around the hostel and Regional Train to visit Toledo, El Escorial, Avila or Segovia easily.
- IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE, JUST ASK US! We will help you to organize whatever you may need.