1F, 56-2, Gwansu-dong, Jongro-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 110-420
It's New Hostel CHANGE from 1/SEP 2013!!
We are more good , but we are experienced !!
Khaosan Seoul Insadong, the 2nd branch of Khaosan Seoul chain, is located in center of Seoul city.
Our representative character is Best location, Clean, Comfortable, Kindness and Fun.
we have best service we are hostel price but we not hostel
our room all have private computer and very high speed internet
We have single, double, twin(bunk) rooms.
All rooms have air conditioning, computer, free internet and private bathroom with 24h hot water.
We also have wi-fi, desk tops, laundry facilities, towels, bed linen, breakfast with toast,sirial.milk.egg jam, coffee, TV room, common kitchen.
It's free to use!
This hostel has rooms available!
You are now leaving the Rough Guides website and will be taken to HostelBookersto continue your booking. Do you want to continue?
Facilities at this hostel include:
Hostel is well connected to main attractions such as palaces, Myoungdong, Insadong, Dongdaemoon, etc and we are just 30 seconds from subway stations and airport bus stop.
Our new branch Khaosan Seoul Insadong is a cozy, modern and friendly hostel. All rooms have air conditioning, computer and private bathroom with 24h hot water.
We also have wi-fi, desk tops, laundry facilities, towels, bed linen, breakfast with toast,sirial, milk, egg, jam, coffee, TV room, common kitchen. And it's all FREE!
Our English, chinese speaking staffs are happy and ready to help you.
Khaosan Seoul Insadon will be your 2nd home in Seoul.
Now we introduce our guesthouse to you.
1. Best location
Maybe you are writing to do list in korea. What is it? I think it is shopping and visiting historical and cultural place like palaces.
- Our guesthouse is located at the center of seoul. So you can visit many place by walk!
- Cheonggyechun(stream) : 1 min walk
- Jongmyo : 2 min walk
- Insadong : 3 min walk
- Unhyungung(palace) : 5 min walk
- Chandeokgung(palace) : 8 min walk
- Lotte Dept. store and duty free : 1 stop (subway)
- Gwanghwamun square : 8 min(Bus)
- Bukchon Hanok village : 1 stop (subway)
- Gwangjang Market : 1 stop (subway)
- Myungdong : 1 stop (subway)
- Dongdaemun : 2 stop (subway)
- Namsangol Hanok village : 2 stop (subway)
- Noryangjin fish market : 14 min by subway(6 stops)
- Myeongbo art hall : theater for play, musical, magic show : 1 stop(subway)
2. Clean & comfortable
We work with a partner for cleaning the room. So, don't hesitate!! We do our best to make rooms clean than your home. :)
- 24hour hot shower
- Free WiFi at every place
- Free luggage storage
- Free breakfast : toast, jam(Morning)
- Free coffee and cocoa tea
- Free rent(Deposit) : Adapter, Hair dryer, T money card
- Laundry service(self-service)
- Free use : computer, common kitchen, Microwave oven
- Tv, Air conditioning, Refrigerator in every room
- Free towels, bed linen
- Free International call(Skype)
If you don't know where to go or what to eat, don'worry. Our staff'll tell you everything you want to know.
- Counseling your travel schedule
- Free map
- Recommanding cultural play like 'Nanta', 'Miso', 'trickeye museum')
- Booking the DMZ tour, Train, airplane
We'll give you the best memories.
- Crazy alchol time, 'Somac'. This is mixed of 'Soju' & 'Beer' (Many korean like it!)
- 'Samgyupsal' barbecue party in rooftop(in summer time). This is pork barbeque (Many korean also like it!)
5. More information
- Check-in is from 2PM to 11:30PM(Reception closes from 11:30pm to 8:30am)
Please e-mail us if you need late check-in.
- E-mail : [email protected]