Breña Mora Street, Heredia, San Jose, Costa Rica, 00
Brand new Hostel, centrally located to explore the entire central valley, just minutes away from downtown San Jose, downtown Heredia and Alajuela. We're in a safe, nature surrounded town with direct bus routes to 3 out of the 4 provinces that make up the great metro area. Unique features such as private phone on every bed, custom bunks w/lighting, curtains and secure storage. Huge gardens & common rooms and a 100" screen with THX surround sound. We offer cheap daily transport
At Yurustí we have various room types to match any traveller’s budget and personality:
- 6 bed female only shared dorm with private bathroom
- 6 bed mixed shared dorm with private bathroom
- 8 bed mixed shared dorm with private bathroom
- 3 bed private rooms with private bathroom
Bed sheets, linen and towel are included. Hot water available 24/7. No curfew, no lockout.
This hostel has rooms available!
You are now leaving the Rough Guides website and will be taken to HostelBookersto continue your booking. Do you want to continue?
Facilities at this hostel include:
At Yurustí our goal is to provide you with a budget traveling experience on a class of its own, and make it easy for you to explore the authentic Costa Rica. We have included a number of features that make us unique:
- Custom built bunk beds with built in secure storage, power outlet (120V American standard), private lighting and curtains, private phone line. Brand new semi-orthopaedic mattresses. Linen is included.
- Huge gardens and common areas. Over 35,000 square feet of gardens. Three common areas including a terrace with 180 degree view of the entire Central Valley, a movie area with a 100" screen and THX certified surround sound (with over 300 movies available) and a spacious living room with comfy sofas and tables for having a meal, playing any of the board games we have available or reading any of the books or magazines we constantly update.
- Free wi-fi in the entire property.
- Continental breakfast is provided free of charge and includes all sorts of fruits, white and whole wheat bread for toasts with assorted jams, at least five types of cereal with regular as well as lactose free milk, coffee and tea.
- Unlimited access to our fully equipped kitchen. For vegans we have a dedicated "no-meat-products" fridge as well as veggie only cutting boards and knives.
- Free access to shared computers with headset and HD web cam in case you don't have a laptop with you.
- Unlimited calls to the US and Canada and very cheap calls to the rest of the world, straight from your own bed.
- Free and unlimited incoming calls from any of the seven countries where we have local numbers. Your family and friends can reach you directly on your bed dialing a local number.
- Daily "supermarket-run", you tell us what you need, we go get it for you. We go once a day in the afternoon.
- Super-low-cost transportation service from the hostel to and from 3 important urban centres morning and afternoon
- On-site groceries, laundry room (per load fee)