Lerchenfelder Gürtel 9-11, Vienna, Austria, 1160
Vienna! The A&O City Town Hall in Vienna is only one stop away from Westbahnhof. The short distance to the historic city center and to the shopping mile of the Austrian capital makes this A&O especially attractive for all travelers.
A typical A&O is waiting for you in Vienna - clearly structured, friendly rooms with a modern furniture and always with own shower and toilet.
Fortified by our 'All you can eat' buffet you are ready to discover one of Europe's most beautiful cities.
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of the first night will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.
This hostel has rooms available!
You are now leaving the Rough Guides website and will be taken to HostelBookersto continue your booking. Do you want to continue?
Facilities at this hostel include:
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 € from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 € per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 €/20min) and high speed wifi (5 €/24h)
- free wifi in public areas and in all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 € per night, you are allowed to bring your dog around (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
CHECK-IN 3 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
In case you need a crib for your little child, please feel free to ask at the reception or book it in advance and our stuff will place it in your room before you arrive.
CHECK-OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by that time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reason of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.