Which is the most photogenic country?

We recently made this video of our photographer’s picks for the world’s most photogenic countries:

What would be in your top ten? Share your thoughts with us here…

Lottie Gross 21/08/14    General travel chat Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

3 Replies Date Popularity

I guess any country should be in your list.. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” the traveller in this case ;)

giulia-blocal-blog 26/08/14    Link Report

• For me, the Philippines should be considered as one of the most photogenic countries. There are several islands, many of which are waiting to be discovered. From the white sand beaches, the sand bars, and the cliffs by the sea — it has so much to offer to photographers. The flora and fauna are just so amazing. The hills and mountains are majestic, especially Banaue.

firsttimetravel 27/08/14    Link Report

For me Italy is magnificent, it has so much charm and history, every area is breathtaking with mountains, sea, great cities with stunning buildings like an open air museum, so much culture! Not to mention the lovely food, Italy has everything

Giggy1 27/08/14    Link Report

• I agree with most of Tim’s picks but I would choose Vietnam as number 1. I especially love photos that capture the frenetic energy of the motor-bike filled streets of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City but also the beautiful tiered paddy fields, windy roads and colourful attire of the hilly regions up north, the luscious landscapes of the central highlands and the stunning beaches along the 3000 km coastline and finally the expressive faces of the friendly people.

mlxtravelogue 30/08/14    Link Report