What do you feel about Travelling alone?

Should you travel with a friend or with 2-3 friends or group of friends or alone or unknown people??????

Yabo 25/04/14    General travel chatAsia Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

7 Replies Date Popularity

Solo Travel can be more than a hell .However it depends upon individual as far i concern going vacation with 3 or more members will be fun filling.

James Anderson 25/04/14    Link Report

ok!

Yabo 25/04/14    Link Report

• Of course it depends on the person, the timing and the destination, but I generally prefer to travel with a couple of people. With only two people on a trip you run the risk of arguments, with too many it’s hard to keep track of everyone – a group of three or four is a happy medium!

That said, I had a great time alone in Tokyo. I switched between a room in a hotel (enjoying the privacy and the freedom to keep my own schedule) and couchsurfing, through which I met some amazing people. That was one unexpected highlight for me – travelling with friends means you never need to push yourself to meet new people, and sometimes that’s what leads to the best new experiences!

Rebecca Hallett 25/04/14    Link Report

TY
    your views are very helpful.
    I felt that you make more friends if you are alone.

Yabo 25/04/14    Link Report

• I think it depends where you’re going and how long for. A longer trip might be more fun alone (spending huge lengths of time with a companion can be unhealthy and difficult) – this way you’ll get to meet more people and pick up friends along the way – but for shorter trips it’s always fun to travel with friends and share your experiences.

Lottie Gross 25/04/14    Link Report

:)
    Yeah!
    I could not agree more.

Yabo 01/05/14    Link Report

• Depends upon the traveller. I travel every month and love to spend some quality time with my pals and sometime alone. So it depends upon the location…

Jatin Chhabra 26/04/14    Link Report

ty,
    Yeah! it depends on traveler and destination.

Yabo 01/05/14    Link Report

• I’ve never done it but surely it would also depend on the destination?

feathery 01/05/14    Link Report

• I’ve just started my first solo journey and I’m finding it quite liberating.

I’m in rural South Africa atm and loving it but I would definitely consider the places your travelling through before going at alone.

pug88 08/05/14    Link Report

• I absolutely LOVE travelling alone, I enjoy travelling with others too but solo is quite simply the best way to travel!

Here is why … http://bemusedbackpacker.com/2013/08/12/why-solo-travel-is-awesome/

Michael Huxley 09/05/14    Link Report