Tibetan Connection, organized tour, a review from a customer

We just finished our trip organized by TIBETAN CONNECTION, a tibetan owned tourism agency, and I would like to share our experience. We were 4 adults and a child of 2 y old. The tour was well organized based on our requests and need. Tashi, the manager, was very professional on replying about all our requests and questions we had about the place and the organization: we wanted a trip that would allow us not only to see and visit but also to think. He tailor made a tour that was perfect for us. In order to visit more places we asked for a driver and decided not to take local bus. We had a driver that drove always safe (we are in china not all drivers do) even in the most difficult roads, 2 Tibetan guides who DID know how to do their job, with very good English and a very deep knowledge of the territory, its histor: they were able to reply in a simple and direct way to each of the many questions we had about qinghai, tibet and buddhism.
For our tour, we asked to have hotels included and that’s what we had. Hotels were clean (if you travel in China you know that this depends from the hotel managers and not from your guide!!!), running hot water: that’s what we wanted and that’s what we had. The hotel owned by tibetans was our favorite in terms of tidiness and local flavor.
The team of driver and guides was great, they helped us with our child and helped us to find good restaurant that did not overcharged us. They have never taken advantage of us, They did not do what chinese organized tour guide always do putting pressure on you to buy from certain shops…and we left AMDO with more than pictures and souvenirs.
I hope I will have again the opportunity to travel with them. It was a nice surprise and a wonderful experience.

federica angioni 18/05/14    Travelling with childrenChina Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....