New Rough Guide to Morocco in March 2013?

Hi, I think I saw somewhere that there would be a new edition of the Morocco guide released in March. I’m going to Morocco in the second week of April and will be taking the Kindle verson. Will there be a newer version (than 2010) before I leave.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew 09/02/13    Morocco Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

4 Replies Date Popularity

Yes, the 10th edition of our guide to Morocco (paperback and eBook versions) will be published on 2nd April, so the new Kindle edition will be ready in time for your trip. Have a fantastic trip!

Olivia Rawes 11/02/13    Link Report

• Hi is there anyway of getting the 10th Edition before April, i am planning on travelling to Morroco for the month of April but need a guide now in order to research my trip
    Thanks
    Karen

Karen 01/03/13    Link Report

• Hi

I’m heading for Morocco in three days and am dependent on getting the Rough Guide to Morocco on my Kindle (as per my question in February). I’m New Zealand based so can only shop in the US Kindle store (amazon.com), not the UK one (amazon.co.uk). But the new version of the Morocco guide isn’t there and now the older edition has disappeared as well. I can’t buy it direct from you. What can I do?

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew 06/04/13    Link Report

• Hi Andrew,

I’ve checked with our digital team and as New Zealand sits on our UK sales template you should be able to purchase the Rough Guide to Morocco (Kindle) on Amazon.co.uk, where the new edition is currently available for purchase. I hope this helps and that you have a fantastic time in Morocco!

Best wishes,

Olivia

Olivia Rawes 18/04/13    Link Report