Island hopping

Hi all,

For a long time now, myself and my girlfriend have really wanted to go island hopping either around Croatia or Greece. Ideally looking to experience a small selection of Islands (2 weeks max) and do a mix of activities. We’re looking to do a mixture of activities and are particularly keen to try Croatian/Greek food. We’re on a limited budget (I’m a student).

Does anybody have any advice/experience that they’d like to share?

Thank you!

Chris Parry 19/03/14    Where to goCroatiaGreece Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

2 Replies Date Popularity

Hey Chris,

I’m hoping to go to Croatia later this year too, actually! We have this article on Rough Guides with a rundown of the best islands to visit in Croatia so I hope this helps: http://bit.ly/17SmRDx

Happy travels!

Lottie Gross 20/03/14    Link Report

Thanks! I was really wondering whether it is possible to go island hopping on a budget at all? Are the packages offered by various companies a good deal? Ideally looking for less of a booze cruise and more of an activities trip (although a bit of boozing is always good!).

Chris Parry 21/03/14    Link Report

A friend of mine did it last summer on a seriously tight, student budget and she had a great time! It’s all about looking for the right deal, you’ll definitely be able to find something I’m sure.

Lottie Gross 21/03/14    Link Report

Thanks!

Chris Parry 22/03/14    Link Report

• I’ve not visited Croatia before, but I’ve heard a lot of places to visit in Croatia like Mljet Island, Ancient City Wall, and Lopud Island. All the islands are gorgeous and offer mesmerizing views.

Have an amazing trip!

Benjamin-Craig 20/03/14    Link Report

Hi Benjamin, thanks for your comment. I’ve had to remove the link as it contravened our user guidelines.

thanks again,
    Lottie

Lottie Gross 20/03/14    Link Report

Excellent. Thank you!

Chris Parry 21/03/14    Link Report