Into KL with Air Asia

Am arriving into Kuala Lumpur with Air Asia and as i understand it they dont land at
K.I.A but another airport entirely.
So i,m needing some advise from folks that may have experienced what i am about to do
My hotel is Swiss Garden Hotel & Residences on or near Jalan Pudu & not far to Pudaraya
I believe there is a shuttle or normal bus to KL Sentral from this airport [wish i knew its name]
And from Sentral a taxi i guess.
Does anyone know of this bus/shuttle .what it costs and what a taxi would be from Sentral
to Swiss Gardens and Residences
Really apreciate advise

ianbaz 14/02/13    Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

8 Replies Date Popularity

Hi

Tobyjones55 14/02/13    Link Report

• my answer is i cant read Tobyjones55 answer—it asks me to accept answer then click again to
    undo ???????

ianbaz 14/02/13    Link Report

• The low-cost terminal is a bus ride to the main terminal. I think it takes 30 minutes. It’s crazy as you can see the main terminal from the low-cost terminal, but you have to go around the whole airport to get to the main. Once you get to the main terminal you will have no problem getting into the city. Take the KLIA Express into the city from KLIA which takes about 30 minutes. Cheap and fast. Look to see the station near your hotel on a hotel map and it is easy once to your stop. Was just in KL in November and it is an easy trip once you get to KILA from the low-cost Terminal. Usually your hotel website has a map and nearest train station. Easy city to get aroud in!!!!!!!!

Time of my life 15/02/13    Link Report

• Yes looking at KL map showing streets/metro my hotel SWISS GARDENS-RESIDENCE
    is very close to Berjaya Times Square Jalan Pudu so i,m game to try the bus to Sentral
    then onto their transport system—i,ve used public transport in around 30 to 40 cities
    around the world so ho hard can it be!!!!!

ianbaz 15/02/13    Link Report

• More research—–Sky Bus LCCT to KL SENTRAL 10RM but if Air Asia passenger show your
    e ticket from your arriving flight or soft copy[one in your phone] at kerb booth Platform 1 then
    grab bus running every half hour

ianbaz 15/02/13    Link Report

• hi

when you are done with immigration, collecting your bags, on the way out, there are transport counters,
    look or ask for KLIA express train counter, ticket cost RM12.80.

from lcct,
    1. a shuttle bus ride about 20 minutes to Salak Tinggi station,
    2. take the KLIA express train to Bandar Tasik Selatan Star LRT station

3. from Bandar Tasik Selatan Star LRT station, buy Star LRT ticket (about “RM2.00) to Hang Tuah station. once you walk out from the station, SWISS GARDENS-RESIDENCE is at your right, only
    5 to 10 minutes walk across the station.

hope is not late and the above info is of help.

honsooing 26/02/13    Link Report

• hi!:)))
    no thnk about hard ways with public transpotation lines in KL!
    Very understanding and cheap,and fast!at any places you have tourist police or information place for tourists!They will give to you free map and always with nice smile tald about good way to your hotel!
    I lived in KL some time in 2012!I am happy from independing movies at Malaysia
    sorry for poor English
    Russian

Vlada 26/02/13    Link Report

• hi,

sorry, i don’t quite under yr writing.
    a smooth ride from lcct to your SWISS GARDENS-RESIDENCE.

taking the lcct bus is cheap, the traffic in kl sentral, you will not like it.
    you insist, ride the bus, from kl sentral, where the bus stop, walk across apposite side,
    take the monorail to hang tuah station, your SWISS GARDENS-RESIDENCE is right in
    frount of you.

i walk pass your SWISS GARDENS-RESIDENCE to work and return home.

cheers.

honsooing 28/02/13    Link Report