Bag Packer Travel Insurance

Hi,
Me and my partner decided to take 12 montsh off to go travelling all around the world (including Kilimandjaro climbing, diving, etc..). Do you have a good insurance to recommend that will be very responsive, quick to resolve any issues we would have no matter where we woul dbe?
Many thanks,
Guillaume

Dijkhuis 22/05/13    Travel health and safetyArgentinaBurmaChileColombiaMadagascarNepalNew CaledoniaNew ZealandTanzaniaThailand Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

6 Replies Date Popularity

World Nomads constantly gets decent reviews and is fairly popular, STA travel’s insurance is good too.

Michael Huxley 22/05/13    Link Report

• Thank you Michael for the information, Am also looking on this information for my friend..

Fretina Paul 24/05/13    Link Report

• Yep, I’ve used World Nomad many times and I felt that it was a solid plan, but I think now they may have added a 100 USD deductible to each claim, but in the scope of things, it is still a deal. I never had to claim anything, but it was peace of mind in case I did. Most folks seem to like their plan!!!!!

Time of my life 25/05/13    Link Report

• I’m planning on heading off on a round the world trip with no real idea of when ill come home. Can most of these plans be bought/renewed online whilst travelling? Or something which rolls on as long as you want it to?

sstephen1 29/05/13    Link Report

• If you are a YHA member you get discount travel insurance if you book through them I’ve used them for my last three trips.

Captain Courageous 30/05/13    Link Report

• Ok cheers.

I also found on the rail link you posted on another one of my questions, a big list of cards and ID accepted in Australia for backpackers. Should I get a few of these or is the YHA enough?

sstephen1 30/05/13    Link Report