about vietnam and cambodia

hello everyone. those who have both seen vietnam and cambodia, i have a question. i only have 10 days in vietnam, should i visit phnom penh or explore hoi an and hue in vietnam? i’ll be definitely seeing ho chi minh, hanoi and haling bay. any recommendations? thanks in advance.

idil 05/06/14    Where to goAsia Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

2 Replies Date Popularity

You can spend 2 days to participate in an overnight tour of Halong Bay. 2 days is not too much and you will not regret to have spent two days here, so stunning and fresh atmosphere here.

When participating in an overnight tour on Halong Bay, you will have a lot of exciting experiences like kayaking, visiting the beautiful caves such as Sung Sot cave, Dau Go cave, squid fishing in the dark fanciful,catch the sunset over the bay to taichi classes. Discover Vietnam food culture through Nem classes. And there are many promising experience will make you happy

Alice Smith 06/06/14    Link Report

Hi Alice, thanks for your reply! Great advice. I’ve had to remove the link from your post as it contravenes our guidelines (see here: http://bit.ly/18EwoQv).

Do keep posting questions and advice though – it’s great to have you here.

Thanks
Lottie

Lottie Gross 06/06/14    Link Report

• I have been to both. If you are already seeing Saigon, Phnom Penh is not going to add too much (other than the Royal Palace and Killing Fields). I would do Hoi an and Hue instead.

tomgehrels 10/06/14    Link Report