About Europe Travel

Is it possible to visit Whole Europe by one visa any country like french or Germany Visa ? Because i’m in big confused and i really dont know and i’m from third eye country Nepal.

Mim das Tamang 06/01/14    Travel health and safetyFrance Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

1 Reply Date Popularity

Hi there,

Twenty-six European countries form the Schengen group (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland), they have joint visas which are valid for travel in all of them and in theory no immigration controls between them (although ID may be spot-checked).

To visit any of these 26 countries you will need to apply for Schengen visa. For other countries outside of the Schengen group, including the UK and Russia, you will need to apply for different visas.

However, please do check with the relevant embassy (of the main European destination you want to visit, or if you plan to visit a few countries then the country you aim to visit first) for more specific details on the Schengen visa and how to apply.

All the best for your travels,

Olivia

Olivia Rawes 06/01/14    Link Report

Thanks for the answering my question Olivia. i will check into it. Very interesting for me.

Mim das Tamang 06/01/14    Link Report